Lifes-Hub.com Access Scholarship
2017-2018 School Year Application Deadline – Dec. 1, 2017
At Life’sHub we provide comprehensive reviews of consumer products in various categories to help people quickly and easily find the right product for them. We exist to make our users’ lives just a bit easier. Similarly, we created this annual scholarship to help one student with a physical disability get through the next year just a bit easier.
What is the amount of the scholarship?
$1000 USD, payable by January 1, 2018.
Who is eligible to apply?
This scholarship is open to students with a physical disability that makes it more difficult for them to complete their education.
Applicants must be students of an accredited U.S. college or university as of Fall Semester 2017. This includes graduate students and students in 2 or 4 year undergrad programs, and includes freshmen starting school in Fall 2017.
- Non-U.S. residents are not eligible to apply.
- Employees and family of Lifes-Hub.com are not eligible to apply.
When is the deadline to submit the application?
The 2017 deadline is December 1, 2017.
How do I apply?
To enter for a chance to win the scholarship, you must do the following:
- Compose an essay answering the following question: “How has technology improved your education, and what is the top technological change you would like to see that will improve things even further?” The essay can be up to 1000 words.
- Complete the form below. Your essay should be pasted into the form.
What is the submission review process?
Our team will decide which submission wins the scholarship based on the following criteria:
- Quality of writing (grammar/spelling/etc)
- How engaging it is
- Presentation of creative or new ideas
We will decide on the winner of the scholarship by Oct. 1, 2017. The winner will be contacted directly via email and announced on this page.
I have a question about the scholarship! Who can I ask?
Please use our contact form and allow 5 to 10 business days for a reply.
Scholarship Application Form